Home � Pakistani pop singer, Atif Aslam is all set to get married with Sara Bharwana.

Pakistani pop singer, Atif Aslam is all set to get married with Sara Bharwana.




 Pakistani pop singer, Atif Aslam is all set to get married with Sara Bharwana.

According to sources, mehndi event are going to be arranged today on 27th March while Barat ceremony will be held on 28th March and Walima reception will be on 29th March at Royal Palm club Lahore.

Atif Aslam also made a special announcement for his 4.8m fans on Facebook.
“Dear Aadeez, U guys have always been an important part of my family and have stood by me through my incredible highs and not so incredible lows. I am thrilled to let all of you know that…… Her insan ka zindagi main aik na aik din WIYAAAH hona hota hayyy,,, and my Marriage ceremony has finally arrived with your prayers.
ALLAH has endowed me with a wonderful life partner.
I would request everybody to continue wishing for all of us as you have always being doing in the past for me.
Mehndi , barat n walima photographs are on their way..

0 comments to "Pakistani pop singer, Atif Aslam is all set to get married with Sara Bharwana."

Leave a comment

You may also like