Home , � Paul Walker’s death impacted my acting, Vin Diesel

Paul Walker’s death impacted my acting, Vin Diesel



paul walker
Actor Vin Diesel struggled to manage his emotions on camera when he gone back to work on the new “Fast and Furious” movie following Paul Walker’s car crash death last November.

The manufacturing on the movie was put on maintain to allow the cast and team time to mourn the actor’s death, and for Diesel, dealing with Walker’s death was a “heavy thing”.
He stated: “I was raised in the bouncing world and we lost people bouncing, but the friendliness in Paul Walker was something totally different.

“We grew up in the work together and we became popular together and we represented the biggest franchise together and he was my partner and it’s an unusual thing I’ve been acting all my entire life and they don’t teach you in acting how to mourn someone and at the same time pretend they’re in a scene with you. it is one of the darker moments in my trip.”

0 comments to "Paul Walker’s death impacted my acting, Vin Diesel"

Leave a comment

You may also like