Home � Richa Chadda rejects to work with Sunny Leone, once again

Richa Chadda rejects to work with Sunny Leone, once again



Richa Chadda refuses to work with Sunny Leone, again
Milap Zaveri, who's directing ‘Mastizade’ with Sunny Leone in the head, had approached Richa Chadda for the parallel lead. But the actress rejected the offer from the ‘Grand Masti’ scriptwriter.

Revealed a source near the production, “Richa was categorical that she does not want to co-star with film actress in an out and-out sex comedy. In the past too, she's refused Ragini MMS 2 and Tina and Lolo-both the movies featured Sunny in the lead.”

When contacted, Richa verified the story saying, “I don’t think I’m ready for a sex-comedy yet.Sunny is a successful actress, but at this time, the films that I want to do, don’t match the ones she is normally viewed in.”


So, is she okay acting in a family drama with Sunny? “I’d like drama with Sunny? “I’d want to see which director will offer Sunny a family drama. But if it really happens, I will surely consider the venture depending on my role,” Richa retorted.

0 comments to "Richa Chadda rejects to work with Sunny Leone, once again"

Leave a comment

You may also like