Home , � I Willl never work for free of cost, Emraan Hashmi

I Willl never work for free of cost, Emraan Hashmi



Emraan Hashmi, who's getting excited about his next release ‘Raja Natwarlal’, seems to have a useful approach towards his acting job. He's not prepared to slog for free, but at the same time frame he explains money isn't the sole purpose behind accepting a project.

“Money is definitely at the heart of the thing, I won’t do a movie for free. Money is important, but money isn't the sole purpose,” Emraan Hashmi stated.
In his over a decade of acting journey, he had strikes like ‘Murder, Raaz’ and ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai’ and misses such as ‘Footpath, Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji’ and ‘Ghanchakkar’.

He thinks that “if you do a movie for money, it will never work because you'll find films where I get double the money but I don’t end up doing it”.


This is so because the star prefers good “script” and thinks his movie should be total “paisa vasool”.

0 comments to "I Willl never work for free of cost, Emraan Hashmi"

Leave a comment

You may also like